Thursday, March 3, 2022
A Gift That Keeps On Giving
I always loved writing as a child and young adult, but never dreamed I could ever be a published author. Wasn’t that for someone more qualified, dignified . . . someone in a tweedy jacket with leather elbow patches and a sweet-smelling pipe? Despite encouragement from teachers who even called me a ‘gifted writer,’ and some early ‘successes’ in writing, I never considered myself a real writer. And yet I continued to write. A love of words and storytelling seemed to drive me. Whether it was journaling, corresponding, creating a PTA newsletter, or sending an opinion piece to the newspaper, I was always writing. Was it a gift?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Philip Doddridge wrote "Blest are the humble souls that wait with sweet submission to His will; harmonious all their passions move, a...
-
God Is Working For Us God says he causes all things which means good things and bad things to work together for good to those who love...
-
Jesus said, "Peace be unto you." Imagine you were with the disciples in the Upper Room; the doors are locked. Everyone is afraid...
No comments:
Post a Comment